Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Alliance Mineral - Sharing of Stock Picking and Absorption on 28th Nov 2015







Earlier this morning I cut loss on GLP. It was one of those days I was in a bad streak and even though what I saw was correct, things can go haywire. However I was very determined as a trader not to give up hope even though I was in a bad streak. The most important thing is to cool, stay patience and continue to search for good counters. One stock caught my eye and that was Alliance Mineral.

I witnessed the hidden buying zone between 0.096-0.098 before we see a high of 0.110 now. I took all my profits off the table first because I am not into making $$ but more like covering the earlier loss I made just now. I believe the 500 lots is a little on this high side since the liquidity for this counter is low. For me to offload all 500 lots, I need to do it in 2 prices and I did it partially with calling in to my Personal Assistant Broker where the commission is 0.5%. But well, I am more interested in the direction of the stock than commission. Whatever it was, I got the job done and I can't wait to share my discovery and stock picking skills this coming Saturday. I am left with a few more seats, so register asap to avoid disappointment.

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Calls and Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist