Monday, November 23, 2015

Stock Operation Course January - Fully Sold Out



The Stock Operation Course for January is fully sold out. Here I would like to thank all participants who signed up for the course and January should be a good one because I am sharing some powerful new strategies and some insights on my new gained experience from my recent trades. The next Stock Operation Course is on March 19th - March 20th. Unfortunately, the course is on high demand and the sign up rate is high so I had to open a March course for registration. If you are interested, just send me an email with your name and contact to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Also, I would like to thank all who came today to learn on how to short using CFD DMA. In the near term, I will also be engaging on my own personal shorting using DMA. Hope all enjoyed the session today. Don't miss out my sharing workshop tomorrow!

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist