Saturday, November 14, 2015

NOL - May A Concrete Deal Come Soon?



On Tuesday Nov 10th, I posted a bearish outlook for NOL. In that blog post, I mentioned that there was selling going on and the acquisition talk would take some time. True enough, the next few days, NOL experienced selling and coming Monday, it may sell down further a little more to create a flush.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/11/nol-heavy-profit-taking-deal-or-no-deal.html

Studying the chart on this beautiful Saturday morning, it seemed as though that a flush is coming soon and after that a staged rebound is in the making. Well, I don't really watch price because I believe crucial timing is more powerful and important than usual price actions that what most normal people use and that's why my blog is has no entry/exit price. I am more concerned about the directions and the maneuvers used by the Big Operators instead.

I will share more on timing and the outlook on how to use profit taking to determine the directions for NOL for my next workshop. Moreover, I will also give a glimpse into my forum on my calls and how to profit from it. I will post the registration link on my blog soon, If you are interested, serious and hungry to learn and make $ with me, do register when I post. I will take in very limited this time round for my next workshop. Stay tune and watch closely.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist