Tuesday, October 31, 2017

An Evening with Ronald K - Stocks Tips and Outlook





Conducted a late evening session yesterday with a group of traders. During the session, I shared some market outlook and some stock tips for the market this week and early next week. At this market juncture, although opportunities are getting scarce and lesser, still, there are some good stock like Hi-p and KSH as highlighted on my blog yesterday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/10/ksh-strong-buyers-bought-up.html

With the market marching towards the 3427 level for this last wave of bulls, I am searching for a final wave of counters that are in tune and in play so as not to waste opportunities. Like I mentioned in my talk yesterday, should I find something bullish/bearish, I will send out some Whatsapp alerts. Stay tune.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist