Thursday, October 5, 2017

Hi-P - A Follow Ronald K Trades Service





Ever since I spotted the bullishness in Hi-P last Thursday and sent out my trades to my team, the stock had been superbly powerful with an amazing return of the next 3-5 days with so much buyers snapping up the shares because of a good news that was about to released. Click below link to see my original post before the news out.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/10/hi-p-riding-with-4000-profits.html

Thereafter, I went on to post on my blog that Hi-P was a gem in the making and the stock was trading at 1.44 at the time I posted where there was still a good amount of upside to be seen because the good news not out yet.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/10/hi-p-gem-in-making.html

Soon, on Oct 3rd, the good news was released. See below link:

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/hi-p-hits-sweet-spot-stronger-expected-ramp-and-demand

I had people who signed for my course last week and made back the course fee this week without even attending the course yet in January 27-28 and I also have people who swung Hi-P all the way to 1.50 before locking in profits yesterday. Hence, I am confident I am able to pick another stock similar to Hi-P because they showed some same behavior before the run.

Time waits for no man and when the stock is ready to run, you shall miss if you cannot spot it. Therefore, next Tuesday Oct 10th, 830-930pm, in this 1 hour, I will be doing a showing how to follow Ronald K Trades and how to spot the next gem so as not to waste opportunities. Because this is a one time event and hence kindly follow the format details below for registration. I will send you the location details after your email.

Follow Ronald K Trades:

Workshop Date: 10th Oct 2017,Time: 8.30pm to 9.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist