Monday, October 2, 2017

Yanlord - A SOMM Bullish Whatsapp Alert








It was a bullish day in the market today. The important and crucial thing was I saw it before it happen at 8.48am where I posted in my private forum earlier before the market opened at 9am. I knew whoever short sell last Friday would cover their shorts and regret because the market just trended higher. Hence, since I knew it was a bullish day, I traded some stocks earlier with my mirror team and thereafter I did a LIVE Trading where stocks were virtually non existent with not much activities.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/10/a-sharing-session-by-ronald-k.html



After LIVE Trading, I went back to work. I decided that the market was going to get more bullish and hence I went on a searching mode to look for some stocks which I saved in my watchlist last week and found Yanlord. The stock was under collections and hence it was the right stock to trade. Sent out a bullish SOMM Whatsapp alert about 2 plus and the stock ran to a high of 1.89 from 1.855. Everyone who traded made $$ and I am pleased I was able to spot the turn before the run. Congrats all again!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist