Thursday, October 5, 2017

Tat Hong - Follow Ronald K Trades Service




The above is not my trade record, it's my student's. During my mirror service, he followed all my trades and one of them was Tat Hong. The stock then started to run today where the buyers was just snapping up shares furiously where he is still sitting tight with his profits. 3 days ago till today, and in just 3 Contra days, his unrealized profits is up with $6000 and I am really happy that he joined my "Follow Ronald K Service". Looking forward to the next trade soon. For those who are interested in my "Follow Ronald K Service", you can register below. Registration is first come first serve, once registered and filled, I will close registration.

FOLLOW RONALD K TRADES:

Workshop Date: 10th Oct 2017,Time: 8.30pm to 9.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist