Thursday, October 12, 2017

KOP - Wins and Trade Records







Received too many trade records today from my students. We traded and made $ in KOP and the stock flew to a high of 0.104 with so much buying today. Here, I want to thank everyone who made $ with me as all of you can be my winners since you all made some good intraday $$ today. Today is a good day for KOP as the stock recorded a record high 100 million of trading volume which is a good sign for the company as there are renewed interested in the firm. I am confident I can find another gem like KOP tomorrow and stay tune.

Update: 12/10/2017, 10:14pm




KOP released some good news after market closed. Luckily we already went longed earlier in the morning before the news was out. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist