Friday, October 6, 2017

Yanlord - Follow Ronald K Trades




Did a trade together with my team earlier and they followed my Yanlord trade. We longed Yanlord at 1.89 and the closing for Yanlord is 1.91 with an influx of some strong buyers. I will do another trade soon and I hope the stocks I picked and trade can continue to give me good rewards. It's been a good week as many people made $ and I look forward to next week for another good round of profits.

The weekend is for me to do my homework, plan my trade and study more charts for battle next week. I will spot one shiny stock on Monday like what I posted this morning on Falcon Energy where the stock ran 11% + today. Don't miss it!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/10/falcon-energy-in-my-watchlist.html

FOLLOW RONALD K TRADES:

Workshop Date: 10th Oct 2017,Time: 8.30pm to 9.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist