Thursday, October 19, 2017

Moya Asia - Shorting all The Way DOWN




Moya Asia, a stock I shared on Tuesday 2 days back for short selling tanked today with huge amount of selling.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/10/a-stock-tips-event-by-ronald-k-how-to.html

Nothing was sparred today as there was a huge amount of selling across the board. I will be teaching and sharing how to short during this down turn in my stock tips event next week so don't miss it. See my Moya Asia chart 2 days back when I posted where the price was 0.103 and see the selling earlier during trading hours where the closing is 0.097 and you will see my arrow was down and it has already materialized. :)

Eventbrite - Register for a Stock Tips Event from Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist