Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Stock Tips Event by Ronald K - How To Do Shorting



I will be conducting a stock tips event next Tuesday for those who wants to get free subscription for my stock alerts update. Look at Moya Asia, it's a stock that was going to tank 4 days back and with the right tools, one can short it down and profit from it. Combined with my alerts for confirmation, it will give more confidence in shorting the counter down just like how I bought Hi-P at 1.335 2 weeks back where the stock grew to 1.755 yesterday!


http://ronaldkstockmarket.blogspot.sg/2017/10/hi-p-when-is-growth-stopping.html

Hence, in my next Tuesday's event, I will give out another hot stock which is similar to Hi-P where the return is much better than other stocks. For those who are interested in my Oct 24th talk, kindly register below.

Eventbrite - Register for a Stock Tips Event from Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist