Thursday, October 12, 2017

Starburst - 1 Lot Marker, Up $10,000 Unrealized Profits








So happy to see Starburst ran up the sky today but I am even more happy to see my students reaping rewards from the skills I taught in the course. One student made like $600 while the other is in unrealized $10000 profits with 420 lots traded. Starburst is an unusually slow stock but it performed today with a superb breakout in anticipating a good news to come.

Last evening, my guy messaged me to asked me if the 1 lot marker was real in Starburst and my answer was yes. Today the 1 lot marker went into materialization where the stock broke out big time with a one day 6% gain! The 1 lot marker was really power because results after results can't lie. Can't wait for the next stock.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist