Friday, April 27, 2018

Venture - Trading with Profits







Venture continued it's rise today after a small gap down earlier in the morning. The buyers came back and the price rose. I am pleased that what I shared last evening during my Dow LIVE Trading was spot on again. The people who came and everyone who heard what stocks to trade today and I said Venture was spot on. Venture has volatility and speed for trading as compared to other counters which my student took advantage of it, find good entry points and made some good $ out of it.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/04/dow-jones-live-trading-with-ronald-k_27.html

Venture, a stock which I caught the bottom yesterday at $20.00 was indeed performing these past 2 days with rising price. Read and study my analysis below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/04/venture-5-heavy-days-of-selling.html

Eventbrite - Register Event for Tips and Tricks that Smart Money Used

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist