Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Netflix - Profits with $20,000







I am extremely pleased to see my student reaping about $20,000 in a US stock, Netflix. The stock was nice stock to trade recently as it started to have more long bars with more trading activities in the past 2-3 months. It's the earning seasons and traders are ramping down the stock first before creating a gap up we saw yesterday. I know the strategies and methods I taught in my course can be used in all markets all instruments an not only in Singapore stocks. Seeing this profit really motivate me to want to trade US stocks soon and who knows I will soon shift to trading Dow Jones and US stocks than just focusing on Singapore alone? I will start trading the US market this week. We shall see.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist