Friday, April 27, 2018

Valuetronics - Another 12% Drop Today




Just like what I mentioned and blogged about earlier where I am not sure if Valuetronics would rebound like Venture, the stock dropped another 12% today. From opening till now, the stock continued it's slide and continuously met by sellers after sellers.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/04/valuetronics-major-selling.html

It seemed like most tech stocks have difficulty climbing higher but then again on certain tech counters, it cannot be shorted. I am not sure how long it can go but it's risky to short now. Have to avoid tech stocks now.

Eventbrite - Register Event for Tips and Tricks that Smart Money Used

Update: 27/4/2018, 2:49pm





Venture rebounded from bottom now as per what I posted @ 1.56pm earlier on this post. It's indeed too risky to short as per my outlook.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist