Saturday, July 20, 2019

A Mega Event - 30 Minute Talk





Gave a 30 minute talk earlier to a 170 pax event where I shared my success in trading for the past 15 years. During these 15 years, I met many obstacles and also many hiccups which deterred me from achieving me what I envisaged. So how did I succeed and emerge as a winner in the end? It's getting out of the comfort zone and do things that I did not tried before and taking the right actions which allowed me to grow. It's only through pain that one will go and it's only through experience that one will gain wisdom. Hence, to be able to find the holy grail in trading is something not easy but to be able to found it and made huge profits out of it, it's an accomplishment to me. I will be sharing more of this secret next week. Thanks and see all of you soon.

Click to register for a Preview of my Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist