Monday, July 1, 2019

Yoma - Top 2 Signs It's Trending Up




Ever since I posted my bullishness in Yoma on June 4th where I witnessed some big bites from the big boys, the stock had been trending up consistently and as per my blog analysis on June 4th that it will touched the 0.39-0.41 range, today it just did that. Click below link to read my first time observation on this counter.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/06/yoma-big-bites.html

Today surely validated my analysis where I saw those big bites on June 4th where the big players are moving the stock up. So what are the Top 2 signs when to know if the stock is trending up?



1. It's the big bites and the sheer powerful of the volume which moved stock to higher price where buyers are willing to take higher price and move it higher.

2. It's the slow collection which contributed to the big players slowly buying where it attract more public attention for this stock to appear in the Top Volume since it's seldom in play.

Congrats to those who traded with me. To the next stock now. If you want to profit with me, click on the link below and come see me next Tuesday July 9th where I will share more on how to trade together with Ronald K

Register for a Free Workshop - How to generate Constant Flow of Trades

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist