Thursday, July 11, 2019

UOB - Shorting Into Strength





So happy to be receiving this Whatsapp because I know the stocks I shared during my session yesterday was once again spot on. UOB was the stock I shared one how to short and put a tight stop loss for intraday trades. When my student sent me this record, I was very pleased to see $420 profits for intraday which was what I taught everyone in the class yesterday. To see people making $$ is a good feeling than me making $$$ myself.

See the 5 minute chart with a long bar breakout and then simmer off. Shorting into strength is the key and covering shorts on weakness. I will want to continue to drive more hungry participants to make $$ since the market presents good opportunities. Congrats and see you soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist