Wednesday, July 3, 2019

US-China Trade War - What's Next?




Conducted an exclusive private sharing session yesterday as I shared my views and post thoughts on the US-China Trade War. Since my panel discussion last year, I already said in front of hundreds of participants that the market would be volatile in 2019 but there won't be any meltdown or crisis and the market would look to trend higher. Indeed, 7 months later, the market indeed trended higher with volatility where it's almost touching the 2018 high. Click above and watch my YouTube video where I share my views last year November 2018.




So where is the market heading next? At this juncture, it's at the supply zone where I would prefer to short term trade or scalp. Since then the Dow Jones had been choppy where it presented a lot of opportunities for short term trading. Seriously, I still believe in short term trading in the Singapore market as there are ranges to capture big movements. Last evening I shared some stocks to watch out for in the market using the Top 30 Volume, so coming later months, I would do the same to aid me in my selection of stocks. Took some pictures in Nov 2018 with the folks. Looking forward to do another major event this week to share my views and investment strategies.

Register for a Free Workshop - How to generate Constant Flow of Trades

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist