Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Sunpower - Stocks I am Trading





I shot this video yesterday on the "Top 2 Stocks in my Watchlist" when Sunpower was one stock I saw it flew yesterday. The closing price as shown in the video was 0.515 and earlier today, it shot through a high of 0.535. It tells how accurate my analysis was where I picked the right stock at the right time and it just ran without waiting for no man. While I am waiting for nicer and clearer signals to re-enter the stock, the stock just moved higher as of now as mentioned in the video that it might trend higher.



Capitaland was another stock which I  accurately predicted it that it would suffer some short term selling where it did. Shorted and made some good profits on Capitaland instead. Hence, watch this video to see how am I going to trade Sunpower once all the signals aligned.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist