Friday, July 26, 2019

Malaysia Market Sharing - Strategies and Skills Updates







Super long day at work yesterday about 16 hours but it's one of the best ever work done because I got to help many of you and seeing many of them benefited tremendously. Many stock were rotated and shared for their outlooks while many strategies were repeated and shared again to reiterate the concepts of stock trading. I really love to give back in Malaysia when I see so many fellow traders wanting to succeed which only made me wanting to trade in front of all of you. Soon in August, when I have the time and room again and if time permits, I will try do a live trade in front of you using what I taught always made me profitable. See you all soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist