Monday, July 8, 2019

Stock Operation Preview Malaysia - Trading Singapore Stocks








It was such a great weekend in Malaysia as there are so many places to visit and also many good people and nice food where I am beginning to love this country more and more. After my speech last Saturday, today I did a preview in the office where I shared more on trading Singapore stocks and how to find good entry points. I see so many fellow Malaysians lacking good resources and knowledge but yet hungry to make $$. So I taught them a simple trick or two which made me good profits over the past 15 years.

We also watched the market LIVE where today was such a bad day in the Singapore market where nothing can really perform. I believe all regional market was affected badly today where stocks just experiencing selling after selling. Koufu went down lower back to almost my entry prices where I could have made a lost if I did not sell. I am looking to get back to trading action soon but my schedule will be tight for the next 3 months. So coming tomorrow, for those who are coming for my talk, I will be giving out some hot stocks for rotation and trading. If you haven't registered, do kindly register on the link below.

Register for a Free Workshop - How to generate Constant Flow of Trades

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist