Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Register for a Preview on my Trading Cheatsheet - July 30th 2019



Besides watching and observing the Top Volume for stocks, I also trade US stocks and occasionally I watch the Top active for clues on what might be the next trending stock. Hence, I wrote this trading US stocks cheatsheet sometime back and it was an instant success and I used it almost every time I trade the US market and so far so good with high % of wins.

I had many requests for my Singapore stocks cheatsheet and hence I decided to do a talk just to share my cheatsheet so that you can copy down. Those interested can register below for the talk on July 30th and please bring a pen and paper.

Click to register for a Preview of my Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist