Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Halcyon - Before The Big Volume!





Nothing to comment, just pure salute to my student. I was out whole day yesterday and wasn't very active in the market. So at 2.20pm, one of my student spotted Halcyon and told me that Halcyon should breakout very soon. I don't have a chart outside however when I reached the Cityindex office, that's where I started looking at the Halcyon chart and told him that it was not bad! The thing is this, he was able to spot a black horse hiding in the backend and brought the horse all the way from the back to stride in the forefront. Today, it appeared in the Top Volume with price rising. That to me is pure skills, not luck! I am impressed of course.

As students continue to make money, I am also getting busier these days, however all my plans are getting executed one by one starting July 16th next Tuesday to give students what they always wanted to see. Like I mentioned to all students, after my course, everything is free of charge and they all can get close and personal with me.

On another note, Gill informed me that there was a speaking slot for a preview next Wednesday 17th July, interested parties can come to attend. Last night's preview was just great where I displayed something that was not displayed before, power and confidence. My July course is totally sold out and now left only August, interested parties can email me.

17th July 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Stock Operation Course Date: August 17th and 18th 2013, 10am-3pm, Cityindex Office

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator