Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stock Operation Preview - July 31st 2013

I will be conducting a preview next Wednesday July 31st 2013 at the Cityidex Office. This time round, I am going to reveal something ground breaking for those who are planning to sign up for the course that day. Besides that, I am revealing the power of rollover and what it can do for you so that you can achieve the maximum profits. Be there or regret! Thanks to those who signed up for the course last night, you won't regret the slue of events that I arranged for you guys and the new knowledge I am imparting.

Preview Date: 

31st July 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator