Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hankore - Injection of Fresh Funds Into Company?





This is just a superb feeling when I see students putting what I taught into practice and making crazy money!! Hankore's trading halt was lifted today and the news was that it received a substantial investment from local businessman. Of course once the trading halt got lifted, the stock gap up like a rocket and my student unloaded right at the top before closing at the day low at 0.053! She sent me an sms me to let me know her feeling and of course I can feel it too!! Nothing to comment because she did not asked me for my views or opinion but did it by herself. When you accomplished something great by yourself, the feeling is totally different from when someone is feeding you. I know because that's how I achieved and establish who am I today.

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.

Will I spot such a stock coming Monday Live Preview by Ronald? I am selling a course on that day so if you are interested and passionate in learning from me, you can register. If you are here for tips, I will be disappointing you. Students wise, I will hold another session soon. Kindly let others have a seat.

Preview Date: 

22nd July 2013, Time: 12.00pm to 1.15pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.  

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator