Saturday, July 20, 2013

In Search Of - The Curated Artist


http://www.einvesthub.com/experts-of-the-month/2013/04/15/stock-market-mind-games/

I am not a technical analyst nor a fundamental analyst which what most people who call themselves in the financial world. I want to be detached from all these delusional addresses and not be bounded by any of those "given names". I live in the moment because "the moment" takes more predescent than the past and future. I need to break free from mechanical conditioning and infuse myself with freedom to think and live freely at this very moment.

When it comes to the stock market, everyone wants to win but no one wants to lose. But the point is without losing, how can you ever win? To learn to give is a form of receiving. With losing comes experience and knowledge. With experience and knowledge, winning will flow naturally, so why get into the entangle mode with the inferior emotion of being upset? The best method is often NOT how much skills/knowledge you have, but it's how much heart and composure you exude when things go against your way. The "method" cannot save your emotion (fear, greed, hope) so why bother searching the holy grail when the REAL holy grail is yourself?

And so today, I don't want to be known as a speculator anymore because that's what i did in the past and that's history. I want to be dubbed as a curated artist because art is something that science cannot capture and therefore I cannot teach you science for art calls for complete mastery within the soul!

I know it sounds philosophical, but that's the way how I understand and combine Life with Trading. This realization and vibe never once failed me and made me a better thinker and a successful artist. Know yourself when it comes to money and the rest will take care of itself.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator