Friday, July 19, 2013

Live Market Preview by Ronald K


I just received notice that I had almost a full house event on coming Monday. Like I said I am doing this first time ever and I am not sure if there is second time as my time is scarce these days with so much planning and things going on. I don't need a big crowd but people who are passionate to learn and make $$ from the stock market rather than asking me for tips. Skills last forever but tips kills.

A list of events are coming up soon and students will benefit, starting next Wednesday for my new students. See you guys at the event and I will be sharing something important to all of you. Thank you for your trust and support.

There are still seats left so if you are interested, you can register:

Preview Date: 

22nd July 2013, Time: 12.00pm to 1.15pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.   

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator