Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stock Operation Course July Recap


Dear Students, thanks for attending the July Stock Operation Course. Thank you so much. Like I mentioned during the course, the journey doesn't end here, there will be more events to come very soon starting next Tues, July 16th, Live Analysis with Ronald K. In this event, you will see how I do my analysis LIVE bar by bar without a single indicator including the commonly used volume, support/resistance, trendlines, etc..

Because there are limited seats, only some students were selected. Not to fret, there will be more soon as I am planning and working with my Personal Assistant to get the job done. Looking forward to see all of you again!! Trust me, I will give you that big confidence you need.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator