Thursday, July 4, 2013

How to Make $300K with Less Effort by Ronald K


As I am chilling and relaxing my way these days, planning a big campaign for all my students, I am also thinking of bringing an astounding impact to all the public to feel the experience of winning big time with a big speculator. Actually all you need is just selecting the correct stocks and believing in it, but the thing is how to select the correct stocks that gives you at least 5 folds like Mirach Energy, WE Holdings, etc? For those who followed me long enough, you shall know my speculation skills and my students would know my speed of trade. So if you want to experience the power of winning big time money, and the power of holding $300K on your hand, then "The Capsule by Ronald K" seminar is for you.

Please note this is not a "get rich quick scheme", it's a wake up call that everyone is able to achieve what I achieved over the years with the right skills applied correctly. Yes there will be losses but that should be very minimal because you are literally buying at the bottom and shorting at the top! I need serious students and NOT someone who are here just for tips. So, stop living a mediocre life and stop living in someone else's dream, don't let all the outside noise affect your inner voice. When I first started, everyone tells me it's hard and impossible, but I managed to overcome all barriers and achieve it with high accuracy and REAL money. Not just TALK with No ACTION! So stop dreaming and come achieve greatness with me this coming Sunday. I don't need a big crowd, I need serious people that tell me they want it real bad to make their first $100K. When I mean real bad, I mean you will go all the way to achieve your goals and not half hearted!

Please click Like on my Facebook Speculation page and let me know who you are on Sunday. You will get a surprise. https://www.facebook.com/stockspeculation

Please also add me as a friend in Facebook because you get to see more stuffs there. I will keep posting new stuffs everyday. https://www.facebook.com/stockmarketmindgames

You can send me an email at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com and tell me how bad you want to make your first $100K and I will take note of you during the seminar and give you a chance to do something with me on that day.

Date: 07 July 2013Sunday

Time: 2.00pm  4.00pm (Registration starts at 1.30pm)
Location: 6 Battery Road, #20-01
Singapore 049909
(next to Raffles Place MRT station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending "The Capsule by Ronald K"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator