Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shopping - Ronald K's Addiction



It's really addictive to do shopping because you get fresh new ideas, leap bound inspirations but more importantly, observe how quality goods are meticulously crafted with modern blend of cultural motifs.

This morning I posted that STI was tricky because in my speculation plan, it was never my intention to chase at breakouts and this morning most stocks were already at the sheer speed of breaking out. It may not apply to everyone but for me, I will never break my own rules.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/07/sti-tricky.html

Went to Sentosa Cove today and it was better than trading. Yes, STI went up +60 pts and I missed a big chunk, but I think nothing can substitute my love for shopping exotic homes. Before I went out, really happy to see student made $800 bucks on CapitaRChina using my method. Elevated my mood more for shopping!

I was taking pictures here and there and I need to make a decision on which house I am getting. Of course, this Egyptian concept was really out of the world but it's already owned by somebody. I am thinking of a house at treasure island as shown below. Nice view, nice scenery, big swimming pool, exotic rooftop view and more importantly, I can fish by the sea, just like Jesse Livermore!


Well, like I said, all these are possible if you put your mind, soul and will power into something you believe and really want! If I can do it, then everyone is able to achieve it. We live only once and should do the things we love doing and not being deprived from it. I want to die with no regrets!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator