Monday, February 19, 2018

SembMarine - Strong Since Last Thursday








Sembmarine looked so strong since last Thursday during the Pre CNY day. On that day, I conducted a LIVE Trading and I shared many good stocks like Cosco, SGX, Capitaland etc where all of them started to run today and I am happy that my outlook once again materialized. The market looked buoyant and with so many stocks running, it's difficult not to make $. Click below and see how I gave calls during my LIVE Trading last Thursday. Hence, if you want to come for my market outlooks and LIVE Trading, you can register on the link below for my next event on Feb 27th.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/live-trading-with-ronald-k-accurate.html

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Market Outlook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist