Saturday, February 3, 2018

A Very Important Market Outlook by Ronald K - The Dow Jones Crashed





Last evening, I conducted a very important private sharing session on the global market outlook but focusing on the Dow before the Dow crashed -665 points in the evening. The market I believed has reached it's peak 1.5 weeks ago and some of us have already started shorting the OCBC as post in my previous blog post. I am confident that OCBC and the other banks is going to gap down on Monday with more profits only. During the sharing session, I also stressed that no more longing of any blue chips for now as it's going to be a volatile year with big swings this year and hence short term to mid term trading is the strategy for now.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/01/ocbc-shorting-banks.html




Before the Dow crashed last evening, some of my students have already started shorting DBS and the other banks, waiting to reap in profits next week. Here, I am particularly impressed with the focus and effort of this student of mine which managed to short the banks before the selling happens on Monday. Congrats! For those who are interested in doing shorting and learning how to use CFD to your advantage, you can register for my talk on Tuesday if you want to find out more.

Eventbrite - Come learn smart money movements

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist