Wednesday, February 7, 2018

DBS, OCBC - Massive Sold Down





After we sold off and locked in profits for DBS and OCBC earlier this morning, both banks encountered a massive selling as attached in the minute chart. I think I knew what happened. The gap up earlier in the morning was an alibi for the smart money to lock in some $ first before they flush down prices lower for another accumulation.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/02/dbs-ocbc-booked-your-profits.html

That also meant that my morning outlook and prediction was correct where I posted an outlook to lock in profits at 8:59am before market started and the sell down that we witnessed now is what happened aftermath to what I foresee at 8:59am. The market is currently very volatile and it presents a huge opportunity to make $ both on the long and short side. Thanks everyone for registering for my next Tuesday talk. I will be sharing some stock tips, so don't miss it. I will also share more on how I made such prediction and how smart money move stocks. See you all there!

Eventbrite - Register for Stock Tips Event from Ronald K






On another note, my traders were so hungry that they are scanning for stocks and using this volatility as an opportunity in the market to make more $. OKH was indeed in the background and it's now in the Top Volume with some rising price. The key is to always select stocks before it runs and congrats on spotting such a gem.

Eventbrite - Register for Stock Tips Event from Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist