Thursday, February 15, 2018

Dow Jones - Bulls Intact


There is no way denying that my outlook for the Dow last Saturday where it crashed -1000 points was once again spot on when I posted my prediction that the -1000 points down was to create a Bull Market Building Process. In fact, I had already made my prediction that the next wave of bull is coming on a Friday when the whole sentiment is so bearish.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/dow-jones-plunged-1000-points-again.html

While everyone thought that the market is crashing and selling more, I call for a recovery and the bull will take over. Click below and read my last Saturday's post and from last Saturday till last evening, the Dow Jones had been climbing up every day without turning red.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/dow-jones-bull-market-building-process.html

Even when the Dow had a -280 points last evening with a long bar down as highlighted in the chart, it still managed to recover with so much buyers supporting the index and used that long bar down as an opportunity to buy more. I am simply optimistic about the market and today I will expect the Singapore market to rebound and follow.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist