Thursday, February 1, 2018

Union Gas - Continued Fireworks






Union Gas continued to soar today. The stock is currently in play as the price continue to rise higher and higher. I remembered seeing a buy report from UOB Kayhian before this counter starts to come alive again. Before the buy report and the rising price, I have already bought Union gas way ahead with 200 lots. Union Gas then went into Contra squeeze before it had a 4 straight days of high breakout. While I already sold my shares, I am equally happy that my students sold it with profits too. I am so pleased to see that picking the right stocks with smart money movement can be done in 2 seconds as compared to value investing using fundamentals. Looking forward the next trade.

Eventbrite - Come learn smart money movements

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist