Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A Very Private Event by Ronald K - Market Direction and Stocks to Punt




Conducted a very private event yesterday in the office where I shared some very important market outlook and stocks to trade and watch out for. I was glad that many attended for this last minute yet important private sharing. All the stocks that I traded from DBS to OCBC were all in the $ when I was able to spot the bottom when STI was about to rebound as I posted in the morning and when it finally recovered and rebounded in the late afternoon.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/06/singapore-straits-times-index-top.html



I hope the sharing last evening shed some light on how to observe stocks carefully and how to skillfully pick the right counters to trade when market turns. It's an opportunity week and looking ahead for more later. I was also pleased to see more people making $$ in the US market and the US stocks like IQiyi where I shared that previously in my private event. It's really pleasing to see the determination and focused attitude towards making $$ and trading the right stock.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist