Saturday, June 9, 2018

Dow Jones - Coffee Trading with Ronald K















Did a coffee Dow Jones Trading yesterday with a group of traders. It was pretty choppy for the first 3.5 hours as the market went up and down in a very tight range. We scalped and made some good profits with a few trades and it was all within minutes to seconds. I am pretty pleased to see some turned up and motivated to trade together with me. Coffee trading is great for learning and catching up for trading questions and mistakes made when those traders trade themselves, but at the same time when trade together with me, I will trade LIVE and show them where the mistakes were. I am extremely pleased to see my student made about $1400+ intraday trading the Dax and Dow last evening. Congrats!

Eventbrite - Register for a FREE Stock Trading Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist