Monday, June 25, 2018

Falcon Energy - Unloading at Top



As highlighted earlier that I was looking to lock in profits soon for Falcon Energy, the stock kept dropping as of my last post in the morning and never saw daylight. The market suddenly shifted and the fake breakout bar in the 5 minute chart of Falcon Energy was dead obvious that the BBs were leaving temporary before they come back again. Click below to see my earlier post.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/06/falcon-energy-194-up.html

When a stock rise so much at a fast speed, it's usually quite scary and its telling you that the end is near and vice versa. That's was the case for Falcon Energy for the short term trading. I am still bullish on this counter but I think once again, it proves that timing is important before hoping in.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist