Saturday, June 23, 2018

Falcon Energy - Traded 1400+ Lots







Traded 1400 Lots of Falcon Energy the other day with 1400 Lots. The stock suddenly resurrected and started to have some sort of buying activities where the sellers suddenly abated and buyers marched in. Although the stock was recently hit by some bad news, still the buy/sell Qs and the Top Volume sector rotational of stocks were key elements in trading this counter where Qs were flipped and prices were eaten up. Longed 1196 Lots at 0.027 and another at 225 lots at 0.030 where the price as of yesterday closing was 0.032. Conducted a super last minute meeting with my trader club and shared with them the outlook for the market next week. It's going to be a week with lots of opportunities and everyone is so looking forward.




As usual, to improve and help them with their skills, I went supper with everyone and they can ask me anything under the sun. It's a good day to mingle around and I shared with them some of my trades that I did recently. Thank you all for coming and hope you all make as much as you can next week.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist