Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Singapore Straits Times Index - Shorting at Strength









At 1.15pm earlier, I knew that the general market was about to turn bearish with many signs of profit taking and distribution and hence I alerted my personal traders to get out all of their long positions. All of them got out and some of them went short the UOB and STI since it was about to turn sour. Coincidentally, the Dow was also tanking together with my predictions and hence the overall market turned so bad that the futures collapsed -211 points. Luckily, we didn't swing our longs for too long as the market was not yet stable with a strong COB. So happy to see short positions and $$ was made on the sell side. I will soon do a good trade. Stay tune.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist