Thursday, June 14, 2018

An Afternoon Event on Trading STI - The Market For Next Week







Did a sharing on the market drought lately and shared with a group of students on what to look out for in the current STI market. I believe there is still more downside to come as the market slowly unwinds. Very soon, the bearish sentiment will set in as there could be a major downfall coming. To go long, I am expecting some form of panic selling first and some strong buying before deciding to take a trade on the long side. It was a long day for me today and after the sharing session, I went to ya kun coffee shop to do some small trading on the DAX. I was pleased to see results in 20 mins for $235 profits. Hope to have more coffee session and drive more successful trades.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist