Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Ezion - Brokeout and Simmered



I was watching some counters to trade earlier and I saw Ezion's breakout where many retailers jumped in to buy and in the next few minutes, it started to simmered off. That's my point where I mentioned in my earlier blog post on using the Top Volume to scan the right stocks and using simple charts to detect the footprints of the Big Boys. The Big Boys came in earlier but the rebound was a little short lived and hence I would stay out of this stock for now because the buy up wasn't that strong. From the chart it also showed that some stale bulls were cutting losses which contributed to a very weak rebound. Will share more in my talk next week.

Eventbrite - Register for a Big Boys Chart Reading Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist