Sunday, June 10, 2018

A Public Sharing Session on Investing - Investing and Trading the Right Stocks







Conducted an earlier session in the morning just now where I gave a speech on investments and trading the right stocks. There were many people and I sincerely thank everyone for coming on a Sunday to come meet and listen to me. Today is a Sunday and my topic was to deliver a speech on investments and trading the right counters which many were attentive and took pictures when it mattered the most. I shared about investing in blue chips and trading some US stocks. I also gave my secrets out on how to spot a trending stock before it moved. I am pleased everyone learnt and took back something. Thank you and see you in my upcoming Tuesday, June 12th speech. For those who are interested can register below.

Eventbrite - Register for a FREE Stock Trading Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist