Friday, November 29, 2013

Dow Jones - Art Of Seconds Punting = $1806.12 For The Day







I am currently practicing "The Art of Seconds Punting". It's something that I seldom do because the risk is high but I love doing it because it gives me a new motivation and challenge. The lot size is my usual 50-150 lots and it tests my money management skills. So far so good. The results were positive and since morning ever since I traded Hang Seng till now trading the Dow Jones, I haven't made a loss yet. Made a total of $1300 - $1400 today! My accuracy and hit rate is still 100%. Will this 100% be broken soon? We shall see! If you are interested to trade fast in fast out with me, send me an email at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Update 30/11/2013, 12:05am



Made a total of $1806.12 for the whole of today. Enough to cover my shopping, lunch and dinner expense. I found a secret along the way as I punt. I need to fine tune and tweak some of the money management rules I enforced earlier. Trading the indices is not about catching the top and bottom, it's about how to make quick $$, set tight stop loss and have superb emotion skills without suffering too much reactions. The Dow and STI trading is different. One is like driving a Lamborghini and the other is like driving a Toyota. I need to practice more in order to gain enlightenment. Stay tune!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator