Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ronald K's PSLE Results - The Poor Grades


I don't know out of no where, as I was packing my housing and planning to move to a bigger house, I happened to retrieve my PSLE certification. I had almost forgotten my aggregate until I saw it was a low 193 points! All I know is I am not academically smart. I had some regrets for not studying hard, but I am pleased with my childhood days where my parents did not force me to study, study and study.

If I could rewind back time, I would work a little harder on my studies and not flung it. I have a friend who is a scholar. He's my student and is now currently giving private tuition. Not only he's smart, the way how he teach students is very different and unorthodox from the mass teaching. Try and believe it. The mass marketing you see on the media are always gimmicks to do sales. This student of mine is different, he's not into mass marketing but more into delivering results. If you are interested to send your kids to good tuition, you should try it. Send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and contact number.

I will ask him to call you personally.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator