Friday, November 15, 2013

Clinching A New Deal - Peak of My Career



Yesterday afternoon, I have got public signing up for my January course. As of now, I am left with limited seats for the January course and it's almost full house. I have a new project coming up for myself and my students. All students shall benefit before I work on my new endeavor. Those students who signed up during Sep and Oct this year, from the SMS above, I can see that they couldn't wait any longer before the course starts next week!! I will do one last thing for the public before I am all gone.








So last night I posted on my facebook that I was having a LIVE Trading session with an old friend and I was inviting all public to join me if their time permits. Some came, we traded and I executed trades right in front of them. This time round, I finally made a small losses. So now, my hit rate isn't 100% anymore which I am happy because it proved that I am still human, not god. Traded small lots, scalp and made quick profits to covered all expenses for my Visvim shirt which I spent on Wednesday and dinner $$. I displayed to them how the magic was executed and how trading the Dow Index can be exhilarating and fun.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/late-night-trading-with-ronald-k.html

Other than that, received a very important call. A big project came in yesterday night! Training the Brokers/remisers! My time is getting scarce for myself. May finish my jan course as my last and focus on new work. However before the deal is done, I am planning a few more things for all students and one last thing for the public. I will reveal when the time comes. For now, I will just focus on finishing my Nov course with a big bang. Jan course left a few more seats, if you are interested, you can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com together with your contact number! Seats are first come first serve.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator