Friday, November 29, 2013

Hang Seng - My Last Swing for $420 SGD




As mentioned earlier, I was holding my last batch of Hang Seng Index shorts for a swing. After lunch, the HSI gap down and spiral downwards for me to book my last batch of $420 SGD profits for the day. My hand was a little itchy thereafter and so I went long 2 very small contracts and made an extra 30 cents to finish my day with almost $800 SGD. Today was a good day to trade and one doesn't need to employ swing trading. If I can make $$ on every single turn, that would make me a satisfied, happy man. Making $$ is more important than making $$ in 1 week. It gives you confidence and conviction to make more $ everyday!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/hang-seng-another-161-sgd.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator