Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stock Operation Course November - A Compliment From a Newbie



After rounds and rounds of conducting the Stock Operation Course, the best and most pleasing moment is when newbies started making $$ and send me such SMS. The strategy is simple yet powerful. Last night was a nightmare, why? Not only I achieved 100% hit rate which made me ecstatic, but more importantly, I could not get up early because of these SMSes that gave me sweet dreams and made me smile while sleeping. Whatever $$ I made this week, I am planning to spend on something nice today. The feeling of making $$ before you sleep and then waking up in the morning is energetic and fresh. Nothing beats confidence and making $$ almost everyday!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/dow-jones-art-of-seconds-punting.html

If you are interested in the Stock Operation Course, kindly send me an email at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com  with your name and mobile number.
I will be sharing a new skill called "The Art of Seconds Punting" in the upcoming Stock Operation Course.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator