Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Dream Materialized Today - Lamborghini




First off, I am very lucky to get a preview date last minute and it shall be held next Monday. This might be the last preview for November or for the year, I am not sure until I am given a date again, so if you are interested to know my powerful secrets and success in the stock market or chat with me, kindly register. First come first serve only. I will not entertain walk in. You can register for your friends. The market shall be mixed today and there is no point trading. If you need or want to trade, trade the index and be fast in fast out!

Preview Date: 25th Novmeber 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Today I am going to test drive the Lamborghini. Totally insomnia last night. My physical is exhausted but my mind is ready to go. I planned to customized my name, wife's and daughter's on the driver seat and of course stockmarketmindgames as well. You will see it on the number plate as well! I only live once and I must die without regrets. Nobody knows when you are dying, however while you still can afford before dying, please enjoy life to the fullest. No point keeping so much $ for ur next generation. Make them earn it and let them go through hardship! I had been through my roughest and toughest period of my life. Only the strong survive. I know what it feels like when you are at the rock bottom as I had experienced that. So not to worry, yes I may be rich and driving a Lamborghini but I will never think I am high up there. I will always and continue to serve my students and anyone, whoever is willing to learn from me. That's why I don't wear suit, people can get close to me and chat anything under the sun with me!

Nobody can teach or tell me what to do when it comes to the stock market because I had entered the unknown territories countless times and carved out a niche. Most people failed because they don't know how to handle unforeseen and unknown situation. Be brave and let your inner light guide you! Ronald K, stockmarketmindgames, 2013

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator